GHCCA is dedicated to supporting the Christian Childcare Community by raising awarness, encouraging provider professionalism and instilling Christian values in young children.
GHCCA provides support, education, communication, and resources to child care providers, families, and community members, while promoting professionalism and advocating within the early childhood field to provide quality care for children.
The goal of GHCCA is to help maintain the high quality of care that promotes the physical, intellectual, emotional, social and spiritual development of children by:
- Promoting the awareness of quality Christian Childcare.
- Promoting awareness of the professionalism for childcare providers.
- Provinding a Christian foundation for young children.
- Providing an opportunity for input into laws concerning children.
- Providing an opportunity for involvement, support, and communication with others.
If you are a Childcare Provider and interested in joining GHCCA we welcome you to come an be apart of our association. Just click on the contact link and leave your information and a member of our association will contact you soon.