WE OFFER A WIDE VARIETY OF TRAINING OPTIONS
1. Off-Site Training Workshops – This training option will bring GHCCA directly to your center! This option offers1- 4 clock hours of workshop / instructor led time. We design training packages to help meet your individual needs.
2. On- site training Workshops – GHCCA offer various workshops throughout the year. We provide 1-4 clock hours of instructor led / training here at our facility. (Click on upcoming Training Classes for schedule of classes)
3. Pre-Service Training – This course offers 24 clock hours of instructor led time divided into 3 training sessions. This course covers learning objectives set forth by Texas Department of Family and Protective Services.
4. Childcare Administrator's Credential Course- This course is approved by Texas Department of Family & Protective Services. Upon successful completion it will allow you to become a Director of a Licensed Childcare Center or Licensed Childcare Home. (Click on Become a Director for details)
5. CDA Training Course- This course is offered over 6-8 weeks (Click on Earn a CDA for details)