Child Care Administrators Credentialing Program
In order to enroll into the program you must meet all Enrollment Requirements.
- You must be at least 21 years of age
- Have a High School Diploma or GED
- 2 yrs experience working in a licensed childcare center or registered family home.
What will the candidates learn?
All candidates will learn basic concepts of Business Management and Child Growth & Development.
- Developing Inter-personal Relationships
- Establishing a Program
- Licensing and Certification
- Funding the Program
- Staff Selection
Child Growth & Development:
- Health & Safety
- Evaluating and Assessing Young Children
- Quality Learning Environments
- Curriculum Planning
We will also assist candidates in establishing a Quality Child Care Center.
Completion of the Program:
Once the candidate completes the program he or she will receive a Child Care Administrator Credential which includes your CDA Credential. In order to complete the program candidates must:
- Meet Enrollment Requirements
- Pre-Register and Pay $100 deposit (deposit will be applied to your balance)
- Attend all training sessions
- Complete all coursework
- Score at least 75 percentile on assessment
Please call for pricing and up coming classes. Payment Plans are available.
Call now to get started today!